United Allergy Services was formed in an effort to shift healthcare delivery away from fragmented specialty silos by providing high quality primary care support services," said Nick Hollis, CEO of United Allergy Services.
What does PCSS stand for?
PCSS stands for Primary Care Support Service (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCSS
We have 67 other meanings of PCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Percentage-Closer Soft Shadow (computer graphics)
- Personal Computer Support Service
- Photoconductive Semiconductor Switch
- Piecewise Constant Speed Schedule
- Platform Check Sub-System
- Polycarbonate Structured Sheet
- Polymer Cement Slurry Surfacing (road surfacing)
- Porsche Centre South Sydney (Australia)
- Porter Creek Secondary School
- Pre-Crash Safety System (automotive safety)
- Prince Charles Secondary School (Canada)
- Process Control Safety System
- Process Control Simulation System
- Procurement Contract Summary Sheet (Asian Development Bank)
- Programmed Communications Support System
- Portable Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (Social Welfare Department; Hong Kong)
- Philippine Commission on Sports Scuba Diving
- Pulaski County Special School District (Little Rock, AR)
- Prostate Cancer Survivors Support Group (Fremont, CA)
- Pie and Cake Server Solid
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NHS Primary Care Support Services are being said that they support the idea in principle but noted that if the pharmacy was a retail outlet - and located in the new medical centre (pictured) - it would conflict with the lease given by Ionides Trust for use of the land.
Our Care: Our Care was formed as a Primary Care Support Service.