Jon Emery, Professor of General Practice in the School of Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care at the University of Western Australia; and colleagues from Addenbroke's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust; the Welsh Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery; Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; and the General Practice and Primary Care Research Unit in the Institute of Public Health at Cambridge University, recently authored a paper published in BMC Dermatology (1).
What does PCRU stand for?
PCRU stands for Primary Care Research Unit (various nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRU
- Preemptive Cadaveric Renal Transplantation
- Process Compensated Resonance Testing
- Pima County Retired Teachers' Association (Arizona)
- Primary Care Research Team Assessment
- Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Program
- Primary Casualty Receiving and Treatment Ship
- Professional Computer Repair & Training Service
- Piecewise Constant Rate Transmission and Transport (video-streaming algorithm)
- Pediatric Clinical Research Unit (various organizations)
- Post Conflict Reconstruction Unit (TRADOC)
- Peace Corps Response Volunteer
- Peanut Chlorotic Ringspot Virus
- Prestressed Concrete Reactor Vessel
- Park Cities Republican Women (est. 1960; Texas)
- Pennsylvania Council of Republican Women (est. 1923)
- Phase Change ReWritable
- Post Consumer Recycled Waste
- Production Credit for Rural Women (Nepal)
- Psychosocial Costs of Racism to Whites Scale (behavioral science)
- Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Primary Care Research Unit, Department of General Practice, University of Melbourne, Australia [2.
Upshur(2,4) (1) Uzbekistan/Turkmenistan and the Aral Sea Area Program, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Tashkent, Uzbekistan; (2) Institute of Environment and Health, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada; (3) Medecins Sans Frontieres, Kiev, Ukraine; (4) Primary Care Research Unit, Departments of Family and Community Medicine and Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Address correspondence to I.