The complex nature of primary care research networks (PCRNs) (Griffiths et al.
What does PCRN stand for?
PCRN stands for Primary Care Research Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCRN
We have 4 other meanings of PCRN in our Acronym Attic
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Post Construction Reclamation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Predictive Customer Relationship Management
- Program Control and Resources Management
- Project Cost Resources Management
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center (Missouri)
- Port Cities Rescue Mission Ministries (Port Arthur, TX)
- Prostate Cancer Risk Management Programme (UK)
- Palliative Care Resource Nurse
- Piedmont Coastal Repeater Network (radio; Raleigh, NC)
- Protein Catabolic Rate Normalized
- Providence Community Resource Network (Rhode Island)
- Provincial Cycling Route Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Packing Commodity Regulatory Organization (India)
- Pediatric Clinical Research Office (various locations)
- Prehearing Conference Report and Order (legal document)
- Palliative Care Resource Professional (disease management)
- PC Based Radar Processor
- Personal Computer Recycling Point (UK)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Hertfordshire) is Director of the Hertfordshire Primary Care Research Network (UK).
She has been awarded the annual Roger Jones Medal by the Northern Primary Care Research Network for services to health and social care research.
The Warwick-West Midlands Primary Care Research Network aims to redress the balance by bringing together experts from across the region.
In order to assist me in preparing this overview of White's contributions to health services research, Starfield shared with me a document drafted by the North American Primary Care Research Network and circulated among White's former students and colleagues.
to support development of an electronic health record sub-network within the Pediatric Research Network in the Office Setting, the nation's largest pediatric primary care research network.
The annual research presentation day of the North of England faculty of the Royal College of General Practitioners and the Northern Primary Care Research Network is to be held on November 10 in Collingwood College.
West Professor of Geriatrics at Dartmouth Medical School, Director of the Center for Aging and Research Director of the Dartmouth - Northern New England Primary Care Research Network (COOP); * Jim Frogue, Chief Laison for The Center for Health Transformation, working with state policy projects focusing on Medicaid and Health Savings Accounts; * Norbert Goldfield, MD, Medical Director for 3M Health Information Systems, with focus on out-patient visit prospective payment systems and refinement of DRGs; * Vince Kerr, M.