Working with data gathered through interviews of 100 children ages 12 to 18, Christina Calamaro, assistant professor and director of the School's Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner master's specialty discovered that the more nighttime multitasking teens did, the more caffeine they consumed, and the less they slept.
What does PCPNP stand for?
PCPNP stands for Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Property Construction and Project Management (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology; Australia)
- Public Cash/Card Payment Machine
- Putnam County Plastics Molding (Cookeville, TN)
- Unite Physico-Chimie et de Physique des Materiaux (French: Unite Physical Chemistry and Physics of Materials; Belgium)
- Political Council for Presevo, Meveda and Bujanovac (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Primary Care Provider Mental Health
- Purchase Card Program Management Office (US DoD)
- Preconception & Prenatal Diagnostic Techniques Act (India)
- Penguins Caught Pushing Near Mountains Are Always Exiled Cruelly (biology mnemonic for Porifera, Cnidaria, Platyhelminthes Nematoda, Mollusca, Annelida, Arthropoda, Echinodermata, Chordata)
- Palestinian Center for Public Opinion
- Parent Child Preschools of Oregon (Oregon and Washington)
- Personal Care Provider Organization (Minnesota)
- Prequential Conditional Predictive Ordinate
- Presidential Close-In Photographers Office (est. 2001; Philippines)
- Prevention of Child Pornography Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario
- Physics and Calculus Problems of the Week
- Protestants Christelijk Primair Onderwijs Westland (Dutch: Protestant Christian Westland Primary Education)
- PC Power Play (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780323027564 Core curriculum for primary care pediatric nurse practitioners.
95 Paperback RJ245 This volume is a review aid for nurses preparing to pass primary care pediatric nurse practitioner tests and exams.