Name: Rachel Wilkinson Age: 37 Job title: Primary Care Mental Health Worker Where do you work?
What does PCMHW stand for?
PCMHW stands for Primary Care Mental Health Worker (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Parents for Children's Mental Health (Canada)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital (Greenville, NC, USA)
- Placer County Mental Health (Auburn, CA)
- Plea and Case Management Hearing (English criminal law)
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health
- Professional Certified in Materials Handling (job title)
- Pacific Coast Miniature Horse Club
- Peninsula Community Mental Health Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Piedmont Center for Mental Health Services (South Carolina)
- Panama City Marine Institute (Panama City, FL)
- Pellet-Cladding Mechanical Interaction
- Personal Care Molecular Imaging (Wall, NJ)
- Photo Chemical Machining Institute (E. Dennis, MA)
- Portsmouth Craft and Manufacturing Industries (disabled employment training group; Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, UK)
- President's Council On Management Improvement
- Product Cost Management Initiatives
- Production Chemical Manufacturing Incorporated (Stockton, CA)
- Pennsylvania Coal Mining Institute of America
- personal computer manufacturer interface adaptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scheme, which launches today and is being run at medical practices across the borough, allows selected self-help books to be prescribed by doctors and other primary care mental health workers.
We have achieved Government targets, recruiting graduate workers and carer support and primary care mental health workers.