What does PCCR stand for?
PCCR stands for Primary Care Cardiology Research Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCCR
We have 13 other meanings of PCCR in our Acronym Attic
- Polish Centre for Cultivar Research
- Port City Coffee Roasters
- Power-Constrained Capacity Region
- Precambrian Crystalline Rocks
- Preconditioned Conjugate Residual
- Preference for Current Climate Regime
- Preparatory Commission on Constitutional Reforms (Philippines)
- Presbyterian Church Covenanted Reformed
- President’s Committee on Civil Rights
- Pretty Combat Communist Rika-chan (manga series)
- Program Computation to Communication Ratio
- Property Change Control Request
- Proprietary Closed Cell Resin (Crocs)
- Provincial Coordinating Committee for Rehabilitation (Sri Lanka)
- Provisional Council of the Chechen Republic
- Pupil-Center-Corneal Reflection
- Purchased Credit Card Relationships
- Pollock Conservation Cooperative Research Center (University of Alaska; Fairbanks, AK)
- Purdue Climate Change Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Pacific Coast Cranberry Research Foundation