BOISE, Idaho, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Idaho Primary Care Association (IPCA) has been awarded a three-year grant in the amount of $300,000 from the Cambia Health Foundation to work with 20 Idaho community health center (CHC) clinics to facilitate their transformation into Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Primary Care Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCA
We have 760 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Predator Conservation Alliance
- Preliminary Configuration Audit
- Presbyterian Church in America
- Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (NSW, Australia)
- Present Company Accepted (UK)
- Press Cuttings Agency
- Prestonwood Christian Academy (Plano, TX)
- Prevent Child Abuse America (since 1972; Chicago, Illinois)
- Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth (Welsh university; UK)
- Primary Care Alliance (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CHP is working in partnership with the California Primary Care Association (CPCA) to assist its members in successfully transforming into Patient-Centered Health Homes (PCHH) and in achieving NCQA PCMH recognition.
Fracasso was awarded the 2011 Distinguished Caregiver Award, which award read: "District of Columbia Primary Care Association Distinguished Caregiver Award presented with deep appreciation to Mark R.
They're running the Health Improvement Program, which covers 3,300 people and is already getting national attention, said Laurie Francis, chief executive officer of the Montana Primary Care Association.
The money also comes as the primary care association expects its patient load to increase by up to 80 percent as the new federal health care law takes effect.
Patricia Durbin, executive director of the Great Basin Primary Care Association, a nonprofit organization that promotes health care for people in need, said she didn’t find those numbers surprising, given double-digit and growing unemployment rates.
Primary Care Association to automate the medical records of six community health centers and federally qualified health centers.
Marilyn Walsh Kasmar, CEO, Alaska Primary Care Association