Kelly as served as an advisor/economist with SPP Investment Management, Primark Decision Economics, Lehman Brothers and others.
What does PDE stand for?
PDE stands for Primark Decision Economics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDE
We have 144 other meanings of PDE in our Acronym Attic
- Plug-In Development Environment
- Portable Electronic Device
- Position Determining Entity
- Potential Daily Exposure
- Predictive Density Estimation
- Preliminary Data Element
- Preliminary Determination of Epicenter(s) (USGS)
- Prescription Drug Event
- Present-Day English
- Primary Designated Engineer
- Primary Developmental Education (US Air Force)
- Print Data Exchange (Japan)
- Probability Density Estimation (physics)
- Process Development Engineer
- Processing Development Environment (software)
- Product Data Exchange
- Product Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer (various companies)
- Production Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unfortunately, Summers follows the picture-perfect secretary," notes Allan Sinai, CEO of Primark Decision Economics Inc.
``The next move from the Fed will be up,'' predicted Lawrence Horwitz, managing director of Primark Decision Economics in Boston.
Previously he was senior US economist at Primark Decision Economics.
``Essentially, lower energy costs acted like a tax cut for consumers and businesses, and also lowered inflation,'' said economist Allen Sinai of Primark Decision Economics in Boston.
Disclosure is a subsidiary of Primark Corporation (NYSE: PMK), a global information services company that employs more than 5,000 people worldwide and also owns Datastream, Vestek, IBES, Baseline, TASC, Yankee Group, WEFA, ICV, DAFSA and a 50% stake in Primark Decision Economics, Inc.
The Yankee Group is a unit of the Primark Decision Information Division (PDID), which includes the businesses of the Yankee Group, WEFA and Primark Decision Economics.
``These numbers show more jobs for more people at more pay than we've experienced in decades,'' said Allen Sinai, chief economist for Primark Decision Economics in Boston.