New Ways Ministry and Dignity seek to bring the attention of the church to the needs of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered Catholics; Voice of the Faithful emerged to enlarge the model of authority in the church; and Priests for Equality and Elephants in the Living Room call for the enlargement of roles for both women and men in the church.
What does PFE stand for?
PFE stands for Priests for Equality
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFE
We have 90 other meanings of PFE in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Floor Event (computing)
- Plasma Fuel Engine (accelerator)
- Plate Frame Heat Exchanger
- Please Find Enclosed
- Portable Fire Extinguisher
- Post Fire Evaluation
- Potential Future Exposure (credit risk)
- Power Feed Equipment (sea cabling)
- Premier Field Engineer (Microsoft)
- Pressurized Fluid Extraction
- Professional Field Engineer
- Professional Flight Engineer
- Proficiency Flight Evaluation (US Army)
- Promotion Fitness Examination
- Proyecto Filosofía en Español (Spain)
- Public Financial Enterprise (various locations)
- Pulmonary Fat Embolism
- Pulse-Field Electrophoresis
- Purchaser Furnished Equipment
- Pension Funding Equity Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1975, he launched Priests for Equality, calling for the equality of women and men in all walks of life, including ordination to the priesthood.
00 Priests for Equality has been working toward a gender-inclusive translation of the entire Bible since 1988.
There are some, meanwhile, who wonder why Call to Action, the, umbrella reform organization, is targeted, and not particular reform groups like CORPUS, Priests for Equality, Dignity and the Women's Ordination conference.
This translation is a project of the Priests for Equality, an organization of men and women that works for the full participation of women and men in the church and society.