On a price to cash earnings basis, where depreciation is added back into earnings, BT shares are trading on a ratio twice that of Spanish carrier Telefonica SA, he pointed out.
What does PCE stand for?
PCE stands for Price to Cash Earnings
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCE
We have 269 other meanings of PCE in our Acronym Attic
- Power Control Error
- Power Conversion Efficiency (electronics)
- Power Conversion Electronics
- Power Conversion Equipment
- Pre-Code Only
- Pre-existing Condition Exclusion (health insurance)
- Prechambered Explosive
- Preliminary Combat Entity
- Preliminary Cost Estimate
- Price Comparison Engine
- Primary Constituent Element (species survival)
- Primary Control Element
- Priority-based Control Engineering (Dublin, OH)
- Private Character Editor
- Process Centered Environment
- Process Communications Engineer
- Process Control Engineering
- Process Control Equipment (various locations)
- Professional and Community Education (various schools)
- Professional Competency Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar to domestic stock portfolio managers, who use a price-earnings to growth approach, the Team screens for investment ideas by looking at a company's price to cash earnings - earnings per share plus depreciation per share - relative to the company's long-term growth rate.