New York, NY, May 15, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - When investing in commercial real estate, investors must make sure that the price per foot of the property is reasonable relative to the current market rents, according to Timothy Wallen, Chief Executive Officer & Principal, MLG Capital.
What does PPF stand for?
PPF stands for Price Per Foot
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPF
We have 164 other meanings of PPF in our Acronym Attic
- Platform Proto-Federations
- Playstation Patch Format
- Pleats per Foot (air filters)
- Police Pension Fund (various locations)
- Pollution Probe Foundation (Canada)
- Polypropylene Fumarate (polymer)
- Posen Potato Festival (Michigan)
- Positive Position Feedback
- Pounds Per Foot
- Power Plant Frame
- Principal Protected Fund
- Print Production Format
- Priorities and Planning Framework
- Production Possibility Frontier
- Professional Pilots Federation
- Professional Practices Framework (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Program of Priestly Formation
- Programme for Prosperity and Fairness (Ireland)
- Progressive Policies Forum
- Project Preparation Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
price of $560; making it one of the fastest pace and the highest price per foot in the entire submarket and beyond.
Some highlights of the report include the following: MANHATTAN: Since last quarter, the median sales prices in new developments rose 3% [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Two bedrooms continue to be in high demand as price per foot is slightly lower with the size upgrade.
The trend over the past five years toward hard-surface flooring, and "green" flooring options, such as cork, also is helping Imperial's business because the price per foot for those materials is quite a bit higher than for carpeting, Gubrud said.
The price per foot set a record, the average traveling 0.
We like the fundamentals of the Dallas industrial market and feel this is a real value on a price per foot basis.
Median home price across all sectors rose by 12%, and price per foot climbed by 3% Families are upgrading to larger homes (nearly 60% of transactions involved apartments with at least two bedrooms, up from 51% last quarter) and investors have been snapping up one-bedrooms.
Jordan Slone, chairman and CEO of building owner Harbor Group International, declined to provide an exact price per foot paid for the sixteen-and-a-half-year deal.