There is also a tracking method known as the Price Index of Operating Costs (PIOC) which measures the price change in the cost of operating and maintaining rent-stabilized apartment buildings in the five boroughs.
What does PIOC stand for?
PIOC stands for Price Index of Operating Costs (housing; New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIOC
We have 2 other meanings of PIOC in our Acronym Attic
- Provisioned/Provisioning Item Order
- Public Information Office
- Public Information Officer
- Public International Organization
- Public Information Officer Type 1 (government position)
- Public Information Officer Type 2 (government position)
- Prostate Institute of America (Ventura, CA)
- Public Interest Oversight Board
- Parallel Input/Output Controller
- Petrie Island Outdoors Club (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Privilege Illegal Operations Channel (Alcatel)
- Physical Input/Output Control System
- Preliminary Initial Outfitting Directive
- Pharmacological Inhibition of Ovarian Function
- Public Islamic Opportunities Fund
- Pacific Islands Oceanic Fisheries Management
- Parallel Input/Output File System
- Posted in Other Group (Internet slang)
- Public Information Open House (informal public meeting; Georgia Department of Transportation)
- Planning Institute of Jamaica
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, the Price Index of Operating Costs was 7.
But the core Price Index of Operating Costs (PIOC) is one guide "that takes the volatility out of fuel.
Tenants do not believe any increase is necessary, since the price index of operating costs (PIOC), a market basket compilation, only increased .
Strasburg said he was somewhat satisfied with the one-year lease because it is close to the Price Index of Operating Costs, (pioc) which is 6 percent.
Each year, the staff of the New York City Rent Guidelines Board (RGB) conducts the Price Index of Operating Costs for Rent Stabilized Apartment Buildings.