The study calculated a price elasticity of supply in the range of 0.
What does PES stand for?
PES stands for Price Elasticity of Supply (microeconomics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PES
We have 349 other meanings of PES in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Employment Screening (background check)
- Precision Electronic Services, Inc.
- Precision Energy Services, Inc.
- Predictive Enterprise Services (IBM)
- Preferred Educational Software
- Premium Enterprise Services (Ciena)
- Preparedness Evaluation System (US DoD)
- Prepositioned Equipment Storage
- Presse Edition Services
- Primary Energy Savings
- Priority Ecosystems Science
- Prison Education Service
- Private Express Statutes (laws)
- Pro Evolution Soccer (computer and console game)
- Probability of Engagement Success
- Problem, Etiology, Signs & Symptoms (medical diagnosis)
- Process Engineering Suite
- Product Engineering Services
- Product Enhancement Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The price elasticity of supply is found to be relatively high: a 10 percent increase in the price that homeowners are willing to pay for coverage results in a 27 percent increase in the number of policies supplied.
The fact that the long-run price elasticity of supply of rental housing is estimated to be in excess of 10 means that there will be practically no long-run effect on rents from a reduction of on-base naval housing.