5 million to be credited to the purchase price at closing of the transaction.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Price At Closing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1063 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminary Architectural Concept
- Premature Atrial Complex
- Premature Atrial Contraction
- Prepared Action Case
- Présence et Action Culturelles (Belgium)
- Presidents' Athletic Conference (various schools)
- Prevention Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Prevention of Armed Conflict
- Price Adjustment Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
As per the terms of the Option Agreement, Stake has received a $500,000 non-refundable initial option payment which may be applied to the sale price at closing.
The amendment provides that KES Acquisition will receive a $348,414 credit to the $2,998,414 purchase price at closing, so that the net purchase price to be paid by KES Acquisition is $2,650,000.