Seoul, Rabi'II 20, 1433, Mar 13, 2012, SPA -- South Korea on Tuesday confirmed an outbreak of a low pathogenic avian influenza virus in chickens previously tested positive for avian flu, Xinhua quoted the government as saying Tuesday.
What does PT+ stand for?
PT+ stands for Previously Tested Positive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pre-Tracking Master-Slave Toggle Flip-Flop
- Preparedness, Training, and Exercises (US FEMA)
- Predictive Testing and Inspection
- Printing, Training and Marketing Materials (unit)
- Project Tracking and Oversight
- Piping Technology & Products (Houston, TX)
- Portland Tugboat & Ship Docking Company
- Pacific Telephone and Telegraph
- Philippine Telegraph and Telephone (Makati, Philippines)
- Potentiated Twitch Torque (physiology)
- Previously Tested Negative
- Per-Tone Echo Cancellation
- Public Transportation Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Post-Transplantation Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Perturbation Theory (with) Mass-Velocity and Darwin (Operators)
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Tracking Static Frequency Divider
- Prescription Treatment University (Whitmire Micro-Gen)
- Prothrombin Time after Heparin Removal (pathology)
- Prothrombin Time and International Normalized Ratio (blood test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All study participants had previously tested positive for chlamydia.
Spokesperson Sizwe Kupelo said the woman, who had previously tested positive, went for another test at the clinic, with the same result.
The fast bowler previously tested positive for nandrolone just before the 2006 Champions Trophy in India.
Mosquitoes found in Rowland Heights and near Whittier Narrows previously tested positive for West Nile, as did two dead birds found in Northridge and El Monte.
Satala had previously tested positive for marijuana.
One, who previously tested positive, faces an automatic discharge, while the remainder are fighting to save their careers.
One individual has previously tested positive and he faces an automatic discharge.