Al Mahmoud said the club coordinated with the preventive medicine unit to have a female doctor to conduct medical examinations on the staff and the members of the club.
What does PMU stand for?
PMU stands for Preventive Medicine Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMU
We have 75 other meanings of PMU in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Monitoring Unit
- Performance Music (various universities)
- Phasor Measurement Unit
- Physical Mock-Up
- Physiological Monitoring Unit
- Pick Me Up
- Power Management Unit
- PowerMizer Unit
- Precision Measurement Unit
- Pregnant Mare Urine (aka premarin)
- Primary Manufacturing Unit
- Program Management Unit (various organizations)
- Progressive Muslim Union of North America
- Project Management Unit
- Project Monitoring Unit (various organizations)
- Psychiatric Management Unit (California prisons)
- Pump Me Up (type of kite used in Kitesurfing/Kiteboarding)
- Purdue Memorial Union (Purdue University)
- Plainfield Municipal Utility Authority (Plainfield, New Jersey)
- Pari Mutuel Urbain Camerounais (Cameroon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, ESOs and environmental engineers assigned to TO&E preventive medicine units are now expected to perform environmental contaminant risk assessments which are then incorporated into commanders' risk management activities.
These surveys should be requested from the nearest military treatment facility (MTF), or Navy Environmental Preventive Medicine Unit (NEPMU).
Navy's San Diego-based Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit 5.
Doan, who is assigned to NRL's Marine Geosciences Division, volunteered to deploy to the region after learning of a need for a microbiologist in a Navy Forward Deployable Preventive Medicine Unit (FDPMU) from the Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit No.
Therefore, the Army may need a Level III+ or perhaps a Level IV preventive medicine unit to provide these additional services in a modular manner.
Surveys may be scheduled through the local Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit (NEPMU) or local medical treatment facility (MTF).
On February 5, the USS Arkansas contacted the Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit in San Diego, California (NEPMU-5), to report the onset of an acute febrile respiratory disease in many crew members.