Growth driven by 50 percent increase in employee populations covered under its preventive medicine program NEW YORK, Aug.
What does PVNTMED stand for?
PVNTMED stands for Preventive Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Present Value of New Business Premiums
- Powder Valley Nature Center (Missouri)
- Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board
- Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station
- Periventricular Nodular Heterotopia (epilepsy)
- Pin Valley National Park (India)
- Potomac Valley Nature Photographers
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Percentage of Vascular Obstruction (nuclear medicine)
- Percentage Volume Oscillator (stock trading)
- Performance Vehicle Operations (various companies)
- Pioneer Venus Orbiter
- poly-vinyl octanal acetal
- Portfolio Vehicle Outline (automotive)
- Present Value Objective
- Principal Veterinary Officer
- Private Voluntary Organization
- Provincial Veterinary Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: JEDDAH: The two-day Preventive Medicine and Public Health Care Conference started on Feb.
Summary: ABU DHABI - The Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA) on Tuesday announced the opening of four more service points linked to preventive medicine (visa medical test) centres in Sharjah and Fujairah.
Co-developed with Tokio Marine & Nichido Medical Service, Fukuda Denshi, Fukuda Life Tech and the Association for Preventive Medicine of Japan, the new program is designed for use in regular medical checkups administered by corporations to their employees.
Most popular courses are combat medic, preventive medicine specialist and officer leadership courses.
Jonas, a Professor of Preventive Medicine at the School of Medicine, Stony Brook University, has authored and edited on over 20 books and has published more than 135 papers in scientific journals.
He is a clinical associate professor in the department of family medicine and preventive medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School, and runs his medical practice in Rolling Meadows, Ill.
Your safety office or preventive medicine people can test your workplace for dangerous noise levels and tell you what kind of hearing protection to use.