The State Foreclosure Prevention Working Group has found that, on average, it takes more than six months to obtain a loan modification.
What does PWG stand for?
PWG stands for Prevention Working Group (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWG
We have 124 other meanings of PWG in our Acronym Attic
- Perfect Wedding Guide (Lake Mary, FL)
- Permanent Working Group
- Permanent Working Group of European Hospital Doctors
- Photoelectric Web Guide
- Planar Waveguide
- Pluryn Werkenrode Groep (Dutch care organization)
- Policy Work Group
- POM (Program Objective Memorandum) Working Group (US DoD; Planning, Programming, & Budgeting System)
- Post Weaning Gain
- Practitioners Working Group (US AID)
- Principles Working Group (various organizations)
- Printer Work Group
- Privacy Working Group (of the IITF)
- Private Wealth Group (finance)
- Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Project Working Group
- Pure White/Gold (product feature)
- Plane-Wave Gaussian Self-Consistent Field Method
- Pacific Women's Golf Association
- Public Works, Government of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
In August 2008, the Global Live HIV Prevention Working Group (GLHWG), representing the thoughts of over 50 prominent HIV activists from around the world, agreed that while behaviour change was a vital part of HIV prevention, current behaviour change strategies of the abstain/be faithful style were not living up to expectations.
Jodi Jacobson, who chaired the Prevention Working Group of the Global Aids Roundtable, part of a coalition that made recommendations for reauthorizing PEPFAR, said that language linking HIV and AIDS and family planning services was removed from the original draft legislation at the 11th hour.
These recommendations are among 31 drawn up by the Smoking Prevention Working Group.
A spokeswoman said: "The Smoking Prevention Working Group is looking at a wide range of issues, including evidence that suggests underage smokers are more likely to buy packs of ten.
The organizing team includes representatives of the conflict resolution practitioner, academic, research/think tanks, and international NGO communities, as well as from the Canadian Peace/building Coordinating Committee (CPCC) and the Conflict Prevention Working Group of the CPCC.
At the launch of the report in Westminster, chairman of the ACMD prevention working group Dr Laurence Gruer said: 'Out of shame or fear, or simply because they're too young, such children are rarely able to speak to anyone about their experiences and can become isolated and excluded from society.
At the launch of the report in Westminster yesterday the chairman of the ACMD Prevention Working Group, Dr Laurence Gruer, said, ``Out of shame or fear, or simply because they're too young, such children are rarely able to speak to anyone about their experiences and can become isolated and excluded from society.