Assessment and prevention of sexual harassment of employees: An applied guide to creating healthy organizations.
What does POSH stand for?
POSH stands for Prevention Of Sexual Harassment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POSH
We have 4 other meanings of POSH in our Acronym Attic
- Ports Of Support File
- Public Officers Superannuation Fund (pensions; Papua New Guinea)
- Podlaski Oddzial Strazy Granicznej (Polish: Podlaski Border Guard Division; Podlachia, Poland)
- Post Office Services Group
- Post Oak Savannah Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Port of Spain General Hospital
- Parents for Objective Science and History
- People of Stupid Habits
- Plain Old Semantic HTML
- Port Out, Starboard Home (apocryphal)
- Principles of Occupational Safety and Health (course)
- Probability of Severe Hail
- Prevention Of Sexual Harassment Training
- Post Occupational Safety and Health Officer
- Partido Obrero Socialista Internacionalista (Spanish: International Socialist Workers Party; Spain)
- Programa Operacional da Sociedade de Informação (Portugal)
- Promoting Conference for OSI (Open Systems Interconnection)
- Promoting Open System Interface
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance
- Publisher Out of Stock Indefinitely
Samples in periodicals archive:
A women's fights organization then filed a writ in the Supreme Court requesting it to direct the state to form a committee to frame guidelines for the prevention of sexual harassment and abuse of women at the workplace.
oThe centre is an offshoot of the BMCAEs Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee formed in 2003 for women in municipal offices,o Dr Neha Karandikar, Consultative Coordinator for the centre, told Gulf News.
ISLAMABAD, January 14, 2010 (Frontier Star ): Senate standing committee on law and justice has approved unanimously criminal law amendment bill-2009 on prevention of sexual harassment of women at public places and in the offices.
Professionally, Fuller has been directly involved in EEO and prevention of sexual harassment since 1989.
Prevention of sexual harassment: Respondents provided a variety of recommendation for the prevention of sexual harassment.
All of this is taught in prevention of sexual harassment training that is mandatory for all Soldiers to attend, even those in combat units who do not work with females very often.
Online Training Perhaps the biggest advantage and most valuable feature of any Web-based employment practices risk management program is online training for the prevention of sexual harassment.