Summary: The Emirates Identity Authority announced that it will open a new registration centre near the Preventative Medicine Centre close to Al Baraha Hospital on Feb 26.
What does PMED stand for?
PMED stands for Preventative Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMED
We have 2 other meanings of PMED in our Acronym Attic
- Professionals, Managers, Executives and Businessmen
- Payroll Management and Establishment Control
- Phillips Music Education Center (Phillips Music Company; Lawton, OK)
- Professional Management Expertise Center (Egypt)
- Program Management Executive Committee
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Pulmonary Microvessel Endothelial Cell (biology)
- Particle Mediated Epidermal Delivery (vaccination)
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division (various organizations)
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation (Gram Vikas; India)
- Primary and Mass Education Division
- Prevention Minimum Evaluation Data Set
- Persistent Middle-Ear Effusion
- Position-Mediated Expression Enhancement
- Pharmacologic Maintenance Erectile Flow (cavernosal assessment)
- Primary Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts (biology)
- Plena Manlibro de Esperanta Gramatiko (Esperanto: Complete Handbook of Esperanto Grammar)
- Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme (India)
- Pocono Mountain East High School (Swiftwater, PA)
- Parker Montessori Educational Institute (est. 1987; Parker, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will be done by linking the preventative medicine departments across the country with the Emirates Identity Authority (Eida), said Dr Ali Al Khouri, director-general of Eida.
Preventative medicines help to stop symptoms arising even when the sufferer is exposed to these environmental factors.
Two anti-aging preventative medicine doctors say they are outraged over recent media coverage about their advocacy of prescribing human growth hormone to treat a hormone deficiency often associated with aging.
Penttila decided preventative medicine was more appealing after nursing for a year.
Health insurers can use Internet solutions to encourage personal health management and preventative medicine.
There's also a profile of a dedicated ER doctor who practices preventative medicine - he brings potential gang members into the hospital to witness the grisly work done by guns on others.
Andrew Nicholson, PCRM's Director of Preventative Medicine.