As part of its two week charity drive (from Sunday, April 27, to Saturday, May 10) inPlay will offer a special unlimited-play game card to patrons for $25, $10 of which will be donated to 15 local charities including the ALS Association, Blank Park Zoo, Boys' and Girls' Clubs, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Drake Athletic Department, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Iowa Hall of Pride, Junior Achievement of Iowa, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Kiwanis Club (Miracle League), Muscular Dystrophy Association, Project Dreamspace, Prevent Child Abuse Iowa, Walnut Creek Little League, and YMCA of Greater Des Moines.
What does PCAI stand for?
PCAI stands for Prevent Child Abuse Iowa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCAI
We have 15 other meanings of PCAI in our Acronym Attic
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Handle
- Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association (Canada)
- Polk County Association for Handicapped Citizens (Florida)
- Pike County Archives and History Society
- Parliamentary Commissioner for Administrative Investigations (ombudsman)
- Passive Cutaneous Anaphylaxis Inhibition
- Penetrating Coronary Artery Injury (cardiology)
- Per Capita Annual Income (finance)
- Plasma Cell Apoptotic Index (internal medicine)
- Prevent Child Abuse Indiana (Indianapolis, IN; est. 1977)
- Progressive Channels Association of Information Technology (New Delhi, India)
- Principal Component Analysis of Instrumental Variables
- Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky
- Patsy Collins Adventure in Leadership (Seattle, WA)
- Pension Credit Application Line
- Pirelli Cables Australia Limited
- Portfolio Calculator
- Prevent Child Abuse Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA; est. 1986)
- Pro-Choice Action League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three non-profit organizations -- the Child and Family Policy Center, Prevent Child Abuse Iowa, and State Public Policy Group -- organized the meetings through a grant from the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation with additional support from the Annie E.