We have had a few new guys come in, like Craig Kopczak and Anthony Mullally, and I think it has been a pretty big deal for them to come to a club and start working with someone like Stuart.
What does PBD stand for?
PBD stands for Pretty Big Deal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PBD
We have 102 other meanings of PBD in our Acronym Attic
- POETS Bottle Drive
- Polo-Box Domain (cell biology)
- Polski Batalion Dywersyjny (Polish: Polish Diversionary Battalion; gaming)
- Post Boogie Depression (skydiving letdown)
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma (Canadian University Credential)
- Pot Belly Deli (Concord, CA)
- Powerbuilder Dynamic Library (software)
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (India)
- Prescriptive Building Designs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, inauguration is a pretty big deal," Obama, who hosted the event along with Jill Biden, told the assembled families.
He was involved with some pretty big deals with major toy companies and even a successful Dragons' Den company.
Trending is a pretty big deal to regulars of the micro-blogging site and is a sign of the level of interest in a subject.
But I turn 39 years old in about 2 minutes and that's a pretty big deal.
For anyone who found themselves on the cusp of adolescence in the early 90s, and for quite a few who had already stepped over that threshold, the formerly longest running American sci-fi series of all time (recently surpassed by Stargate SG-1) was a pretty big deal.
But that doesn't mean the player will sign because it's a pretty big deal.
The issue or the idea of women not being able to drive in Saudi Arabia is something that people don't talk about, although it is a pretty big deal," she said.