It is now co-owned by Pretoria Portland Cement and Industrial Development Corporation and is looking into the potential of further financing from the IFC in addition to this new loan from COMESA.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Pretoria Portland Cement (Company Limited, South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Prank Phone Call
- Prayer for the Persecuted Church, Inc. (est. 1998)
- Pre-Paid Charging (telephony)
- Pre-Paid Code
- Pre-Pharmacy Club (various schools)
- Precast Prestressed Concrete
- Precision Photonics Corporation (Boulder, CO)
- Preferred Place of Care (UK)
- Preliminary Path Caching
- Prepaid Phone Card
- Prevention and Preparedness Council
- Prevention Planning Committee (public health; California)
- Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Primary Plasma Condenser
- Primary Point Code
- Privacy Protection Center (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US DHHS)
- Private Party Classifieds
- Private Pilot Certificate (aviation license)
- Private Practice Committee (various organizations)
- Procurement Placement Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pretoria Portland Cement of South Africa has committed $200m to a new plant with production capacity of 600,000 t/y.
Pretoria Portland Cement also overcame a weak start and ended 1.
Examples of South African companies that have succeeded within the Southern African market include Shoprite, Pretoria Portland Cement, Spar and Anglo American.
However, the chief executive of Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC), Paul Stuiver, says: "In previous years, the price of electricity contributed about 5% of our costs, and has now crept up to about 8%, but we expect, once Eskom looks into price increases, that this cost will climb up to about 10%.
Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) and South Africa's Industrial Development Corporation (SAIDC) paid US$21m for around half of Habesha Cement in July last year.
However, Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) reported that the 4% fall recorded in total national sales between October 2010 and March 2011 was the smallest decline six monthly over that period and so the industry's fortunes may be on the verge of changing.
Tadeusza Kosciuszki SPOLKA AKCYJNA JSC Nerudstroikom JSC Nukutsky Gipsovy Karier JSC SintezJSC Ust' -Dzhegutinsky gypsum combine Oranje Mynbou en Vervoer Mpy (Pty) Limited (OMV) Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) Foskor Omnia Group Sasol Limited Fels-Werke Uralita Group Yesos Albi Endesa Herbor Espanola S.