Or terrorists could seize and destroy a tanker carrying pressurized liquefied natural gas (LNG), which, according to Candyce Kelshall, a specialist in maritime energy security, would be “potentially catastrophic.
What does PLNG stand for?
PLNG stands for Pressurized Liquefied Natural Gas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLNG
- Popliteal Lymph Node Cells
- Primed Lymph Node Cell (immunology)
- Professional Legal Nurse Consultant
- Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection
- Prophylactic Lymph Node Dissection (surgical oncology)
- Physician Leadership on National Drug Policy
- Physicians and Lawyers for National Drug Policy (est. 2004)
- Popliteal Lymph Node Enlargement (assay)
- Primary Language Is Not English
- Pacific Lightnet Inc (Honolulu)
- Programming Language for Natural Language Processing (software design approach)
- Purdue Literacy Network Project (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Patient Learning Needs Scale
- Plains (street suffix)
- Post-Launch Notification System
- Psychiatric Liaison Nurse Specialist
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- Positive Living North West Society (British Columbia, Canada)