What does PFBC-CC stand for?
PFBC-CC stands for Pressurized Fluidized-Bed Combustion/Combined Cycle (usually seen as PFBC/CC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Provincial Fire Brigades Association
- Programme for Belize Archaeological Project
- Parents for Better Beginnings (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Pasadena Furniture Bargain Barn (Texas)
- Philippine Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Parents for Barefoot Children
- Park Forest Baptist Church (State College, PA)
- Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission
- Personal Finance Boot Camp
- Pressurized Fluidized-Bed Combustion
- Pressurized Fluidized-Bed Combustion/Combined Cycle (also seen as PFBC-CC)
- Pressurised Fluidised Bed Gasifier (bioenergy)
- Powell Focht Bioengineering Hall (University of California, San Diego)
- Plasmodium Falciparum Blood Infection
- Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc.
- Preflight Built in Test
- Produits Forestiers Bellerive Ka'n'enda, Inc. (Canadian hardwood manufacturers; Mont-Laurier, Quebec, Canada)
- Pravni Fakultet Banja Luka (Serbian: Faculty of Law, Banja Luka; Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Primetime Fantasy Baseball League
- Public Finance Berhad Malaysia