Hemodynamic stability was assessed by calculating heart rate and systolic blood pressure variance along with blood pressure range and the use of vasopressors.
What does PV stand for?
PV stands for Pressure Variance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PV
We have 48 other meanings of PV in our Acronym Attic
- Pore Volume (oil and gas)
- Position Velocity (physics)
- Possible Violation
- Potential Viewer
- Potential Vorticity
- Powassan encephalitis virus
- Prescott Valley (Arizona)
- Present Value
- Preservation and Value
- Pressure Valve
- Pressure/Vacuum (valves for regulating gas and vapours on tankers)
- Presta Valve (bicycles)
- Previously Viewed (rental videos/DVDs now for sale)
- Price Volume
- Primärvereinigung (German: Primary; children's organization in the Mormon Church; aka Sunday meeting which children attend)
- Prime Vendor
- Prince Valiant (comic strip)
- Private Varnish (magazine)
- Privileged Visitor
- Procès Verbal (French: Official Report, or Fine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suction pressure variance kept the compressors from running at their optimal setpoints as identified in Stage 2 of this analysis.
5 percent (total error band) including temperature effect, line pressure variance, and static errors.