Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (CWFC) has announced that its business unit, Farris Engineering Services, has received a third patent on its iPRSM pressure relief systems management software.
What does PRSM stand for?
PRSM stands for Pressure Relief Systems Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRSM
We have 21 other meanings of PRSM in our Acronym Attic
- Public Relations Society of Japan
- Public Relations Society of Kenya
- Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines (railroad)
- Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Livelihoods (Somalia; UN Development Programme)
- Precise Radar Significant Location
- Pressor Response to a Saline Load
- Primary Area Switch Locator
- Primary Zone/Switch Location (US DoD)
- Patrick's Rife Stompbox Monopoly (band)
- POPS Resource System Management
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine (journal)
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (Dallas, TX)
- Project Resourcing and Schedule Management
- Pacific Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals, Inc.
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (TV series)
- Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- PAN (Polyarteritis Nodosa) Research and Support Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peninsula Regional Support Network (Washington)
- Product Service Node