In the presence of both conditions, the correct method for calculation of mitral valve mean and peak gradients and measurement of mitral valve area with pressure half time method is conflicting.
What does PHT stand for?
PHT stands for Pressure Half Time
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHT
We have 55 other meanings of PHT in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Health Technologies Inc.
- Petrol Hedge Trimmer (gardening tool)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phenytoin (antiepileptic, Dilantin)
- Philippine Time (time zone; aka Philippine Standard Time; also seen as PST)
- Physician Heal Thyself (various locations)
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Potomac Heritage Trail (est. 1983)
- Preliminary Hearing Transcript (law)
- Primary Heat Transport (nuclear power plants)
- Prisoner Handling Team (UK)
- Pro Hockey Talk (NBC Sports)
- Professional Horse Trainer (certification)
- Pseudo-Hadamard Transform (Twofish, SAFER)
- Public Health Team
- Public Health Trust (Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Putting Hubby Thru
- Peptide Histidine Transporter 1 (protein)