CAPTION(S): 3 photos Photo: (1) The Daily News' Hans Gutknecht - voted Photographer of the Year by the Press Photographers Association of Greater Los Angeles - took second in the UCLA sports action race for this shot during the Bruins' matchup against Oklahoma.
What does PPAGLA stand for?
PPAGLA stands for Press Photographers Association of Greater Los Angeles (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (est. 1967)
- Poison Prevention Anticipatory Guidance
- Portable Protective Air Gap (voltage surge protection)
- Post-Pill Amenorrhea-Galactorrhea (oral contraceptives)
- Primary Paranasal Aspergillus Granuloma (otolaryngology)
- Proposed Public Affairs Guidance (US DoD)
- Public Policy Advisory Group
- Pueblo Performing Arts Guild (Colorado)
- Printing Command for PAGES file shipper
- Professional Photographers of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
- Particle-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (air pullution)
- Particulate Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Pollution Prevention and Abatement Handbook
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pittsburgh Program for Affordable Health Care
- Programme of Preventive Activities and Health Promotion
- Parallel Processing for Artificial Intelligence (workshop)
- Paul Price Associates, Inc. (Texas)
- Press Photographers Association of Ireland
- Program Penjualan Aset Investasi (Indonesian: Asset Investment Sales Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Daily News STUDIO CITY - The 400-member Press Photographers Association of Greater Los Angeles on Sunday gave Daily News photographer Hans Gutknecht its top honor: 2004 photographer of the year.
Byline: - Daily News Several photographers from the Daily News and its sister papers in the Los Angeles Newspaper Group won awards Sunday in a contest sponsored by the Press Photographers Association of Greater Los Angeles.