Local mail presorted with other First-Class Mail for faster delivery and postal discounts EL DORADO HILLS, Calif.
What does PRSRT stand for?
PRSRT stands for Presorted (US Postal Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Plan Régional de Santé Publique
- Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper
- Poverty Reduction Strategy Programme (International Monetary Fund and World Bank)
- Program Requirements Support Plan
- Punjab Rural Support Programme (Pakistan)
- Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta (TV Show)
- Person Responsible for Site Rehabilitation (Florida; environmental cleanup)
- Plasma Renin Substrate Reactivity
- Program for Rural Services and Research (University of Alabama)
- Pressure Gauge Report (drilling)
- Presorted Standard (USPS)
- Painful Restricted Shoulder Syndrome
- Pasir Ris Secondary School (Singapore)
- Passive Ranging Subsystem
- Petronas Research & Scientific Services Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Postgraduate Research Support Scheme (Australia)
- Psoriasis-Related Stressor Scale (dermatology)
- Public Radio Satellite System (National Public Radio; Washington, DC)
- Public Relations Student Society of America
- Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association, Inc. (San Juan, Puerto Rico; est. 1970)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schwarzataler starts with bales of presorted dirty bottles and film and upgrades them into automotive compounds and other products, including clean PET flake (clear and colored), clean HDPE flake, pelletized HDPE, and pelletized LL/LDPE.
Even if your First-Class mail doesn't have barcodes on it, you can get a discount by having it presorted by delivery areas.
HOW THE LINE OPERATES The Phillips partnership buys baled, presorted post-consumer HDPE bottles through long-term contracts in the region and spot buying.
PLUS adds Presort Accuracy Validation and Evaluation (PAVE), a platform to measure the quality of presorted products as well as determine accuracy, to meet USPS presort standards and allow for quicker, discounted processing and mailing.
The mail automation software offers increased efficiency, lower postage costs and improved security for large, presorted mailings.
The software then sends the USPS certified, presorted address records to the printer, which prints addresses and delivery-point barcodes to help qualify for maximum USPS discounts.
Customers benefit from the ability to define up to 50 groups and to choose if groups should be presorted, sorted by a field or not sorted at all.