The tenant's new location is highly accessible along Summit Avenue, which is midpoint between K Avenue and Jupiter Road and near the intersection of President George Bush Turnpike and Central Expressway.
What does PGBT stand for?
PGBT stands for President George Bush Turnpike (Dallas, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGBT
We have 1 other meaning of PGBT in our Acronym Attic
- Panglima Gemilang Bintang Kenyalang (Malaysian honorary title)
- Parallel Boost Graph Library
- Philadelphia Gay Bowling League (Deptford, NJ)
- Plano Gerador de Beneficios Livres (Brasil)
- Peripheral Glomerular Basement Membrane
- Pulse Gated Binary Modulation
- Philippine Goat Breed Registry (est. 2000; Philippines)
- Product Grant and Benefit Ruling (Australia)
- Peter Ginn Birding Safaris (George, South Africa)
- Pre-Gate Closure BMU (Balancing Mechanism Unit) Transaction
- Pandanusa Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Parnell Gentlemen's Club
- Partido de Gran Canaria
- Pasadena Gun Center (Pasadena, TX)
- Pat Graney Company (dance; Seattle, WA)
- Paul Gauguin Cruises (Bellevue, WA)
- PC Gamers Club
- Peer Group Consulting (Round Rock, TX)
- Penn Glee Club (University of Pennsylvania)
- Pennsylvania Game Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highway 75, Dallas North Tollway, and President George Bush Turnpike.
The two projects are: the I-15 Corridor Expansion (CORE) project near Provo, Utah; and the western extension of the SH 161 President George Bush Turnpike in the Dallas/Fort Worth region.
Located at 15301, 15303 and 15305 North Dallas Parkway, The Colonnade is located in the Far North Dallas submarket between the President George Bush Turnpike and LBJ Freeway in Addison, approximately 12 miles north of Dallas's central business district.
NTTA's tollway system currently encompasses the Dallas North Tollway, the President George Bush Turnpike, the Addison Airport Toll Tunnel, the Mountain Creek Lake Bridge, and the State Highway 121 project.
Dallas DART Phase I Light Rail Transit Build-Out Special Projects Kellogg Brown & Root, Dallas President George Bush Turnpike Construction Management "Engineering companies have successfully addressed tremendously diverse and challenging projects that directly impact the lives of millions in our state and across the nation," said Texas CEC Executive Director Steve Stagner.
Fitch also recognizes that based on NTTA's proposed total debt issuance, NTTA would be highly leveraged with an escalating, back-loaded debt service profile after the issuance of debt for SH 121 and an additional $1 billion of debt expected to support the development of the Eastern Extension of the President George Bush Turnpike and the Southwest Parkway.
5 mile extension of the President George Bush Turnpike from IH 35E in Carrollton to the IH 635/SH161 interchange in Irving, Texas.