He later served as Chief of Staff to the President's Critical Infrastructure Protection board before founding Good Harbor Consulting in 2002.
What does PCIPB stand for?
PCIPB stands for President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board (USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Primary Care Incentive Payment Program (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Primary Care Information Project (New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Principal Customer Interface Personnel
- Product Cost Improvement Program
- Productivity Capital Investment Program
- Professional Certificate in Programming
- Professional in Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Protected Critical Infrastructure Program (DHS)
- Protection of Children Involved in Prostitution (Canadian law)
- Publishers Cataloging in Publication (book copyright pages)
- Permanent Committee on Industrial Property Information (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Peripheral Components Interface Power Management
- Police Career Incentive Pay Program (aka Quinn Bill; Massachusetts)
- Pallante Center for Italian Research (Queensbury, NY)
- Participant and Clinical Interactions Resource (medical research)
- Pastoral Critical Incident Response (pastoral care)
- Patient Contributed Image Repository
- Product Configuration Identification Report
- Professional Caregiver Insurance Risk
- Proportional Cancer Incidence Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite efforts by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to develop information security technologies, vulnerabilities remain, said Richard Clarke, special advisor to the president for cyberspace security and chairman of the president's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board.
Nationwide Effort to Secure America's Cyberspace EDS recently submitted to the President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board its review of the draft report of the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
In December 2001, he was appointed by President Bush as the vice chair of the President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board and special advisor for Cyberspace Security for the White House.
The President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board released the first draft of its report, "A National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
In the Bush administration, he was the vice chairman of the president's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board and a special adviser for cyberspace security.
Bush as the Vice Chair for the President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board and as the Special Advisor for Cyberspace Security for the White House in December 2001.
He was appointed by President Bush as the Vice Chair of the President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board and as the Special Adviser for Cyberspace Security for the White House in December 2001.