Sun Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) Tackles Pressing Need to Capture, Store and Manage Important Research and Valuable Historical Data SANTA CLARA, Calif.
What does PASIG stand for?
PASIG stands for Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PASIG
- Provincial Approach to Student Information (Canadian education initiative)
- Psoriasis Area and Severity Index
- Public Authority for Social Insurance
- Procurement and Sourcing Institute of Asia (Makati City, Philippines)
- Parents Association for Seriously Ill Children (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Percussive Arts Society International Convention (est. 1974)
- Pondicherry Agro Service and Industries Corporation (est. 1986; Pondicherry, India)
- Published Authors' Special Interest Chapter (est. 1995)
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Performing Arts Special Interest Group (Australia)
- Promotions and Sales in Malaysia (blog)
- Perpetually Available and Secure Information Systems
- Programmable Advanced System Interface Simulator
- posterior aspect of segment IV
- Pasajeros (Spanish: Passengers)
- Police Association of South Jersey (indoor shooting range; also seen as PASNJ)
- Psychology and Social Justice Conference (various locations)
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan
- Palo Alto School for Jewish Education (California)
- Publications of the Academy of Science Kasakstan (Kazakhstan)