The horizontal axis is the age of the individual, and the vertical axis shows present value of lifetime earnings (in thousands of dollars).
What does PVLE stand for?
PVLE stands for Present Value of Lifetime Earnings (calculation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (Pennsylvania)
- Pioneer Valley Libertarian Association (Massachusetts)
- Platte Valley Literacy Association (Columbus, NE)
- Private VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network)
- Protocol Vlan (formed on the basis of the protocol used by the member stations)
- Palos Verdes Land Conservancy (Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA; also seen as Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy)
- Pembina Valley Learning Centre (Canada)
- Pleasant Valley Log Cabins (Ontario, WI)
- Palos Verdes Library District (California)
- People Vs Larry Flynt (movie)
- Proliferative Verrucous Leukoplakia of the Gingiva
- Pleasant View Luther Home (Ottowa, IL)
- Penn Valley Lacrosse League (Springtown, PA)
- positive very large move
- Present Value of Lifetime Resources
- Publisher-Vendor-Library Relations
- Peripheral Vertical Launch System
- Pioneer Valley Life Sciences Institute (est. 2002; University of Massachusetts Amherst and Baystate Medical Center)
- Posterior Vein of the Left Ventricle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IMA Salary Survey articles give us a starting point for calculating their unique CMA advantage: the present value of lifetime earnings increases accumulated over an entire career calculated for the accountant who starts his/her CMA career at 22 as well as for each accountant becoming a CMA from ages 23 to 59.
Valuing Human Life: Estimating the Present Value of Lifetime Earnings, 2000.