The present value of growth opportunities reflects the value of future investments which are expected to yield rates of return in excess of the opportunity cost of capital.
What does PVGO stand for?
PVGO stands for Present Value of Growth Opportunities (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PVGO in our Acronym Attic
- Pokémon Video Game Championships
- Potsdam Video Gaming Club (Potsdam, NY)
- Purdue Varsity Glee Club (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pecan Valley Groundwater Conservation District (DeWitt County, TX)
- Prime Value Growth Fund
- Pauls Valley General Hospital (Oklahoma)
- Pacific Vision Group, Inc.
- Porcherie Verte Grand-Ilet (French: Grand Islet Green Piggery Project; Grand Islet, France)
- Photovoltaic Geographical Information System (EU)
- Performance Vauxhall Group Nottingham (car site)
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (auto association; Pennsylvania)
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association
- Palm Villa Golf Resort (Malaysia)
- Panthers Video Game Review Club
- Potomac Valley Golden Retriever Club, Inc.
- Peritoneal Venous Jugular Shunt
- Per VLAN (Virtual Large Area Network) Group Spanning Tree
- Peri-Ventricular Hemorrhage
- Periventricular Hyperintensity
- Phillips Van Heusen Corporation