We believe that our ability to offer clients both conventional and accelerated sales and marketing services will allow them to achieve their net present value objectives during this volatile period in the real estate market," said Stevens.
What does PVO stand for?
PVO stands for Present Value Objective
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVO
We have 42 other meanings of PVO in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac Valley Nature Photographers
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Preventive Medicine
- Percentage of Vascular Obstruction (nuclear medicine)
- Percentage Volume Oscillator (stock trading)
- Performance Vehicle Operations (various companies)
- Pioneer Venus Orbiter
- poly-vinyl octanal acetal
- Portfolio Vehicle Outline (automotive)
- Principal Veterinary Officer
- Private Voluntary Organization
- Provincial Veterinary Officer
- Provisional Variation Order
- Purchase Volume
- Mixed Venous Oxygen Tension
- Pulmonary Venous Oxygen Tension
- Petersburg Vessel Owners Association (Petersburg, AK)
- Present Value of an Ordinary Annuity
- Private Voluntary Organisations Act (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We will support clients, such as new home builders, by maximizing their sales through AMP's ability to increase the pace of absorption while achieving their net present value objectives.