These reserves are expected to generate a pretax present value cash flow, discounted at 10% (PV10), of $30,251,755 to the 100%.
What does PVCF stand for?
PVCF stands for Present Value Cash Flow (economics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVCF
We have 1 other meaning of PVCF in our Acronym Attic
- Piedmont Virginia Community College
- Plenty Valley Christian College (Australia)
- Point of Vertical Compound Curvature
- Porter Valley Country Club (Northridge, CA)
- Pajaro Valley Cesar Chavez Democratic Club (Watsonville, CA)
- Polyvinyl Chloride Cling Film
- Paradoxical Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Pembina Valley Conservation District (Manitou, Manitoba, Canada)
- Percutaneous Vascular Closure Device (cardiovascular medicine)
- Powell Valley Community Education (Powell, WY)
- Professional Videographers of Central Florida
- Plenty Valley Community Health (Victoria, Australia)
- People's Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (India)
- Parke-Vermillion County Humane Society
- Plenty Valley Community Health Service
- Potter Valley Community High School (Potter Valley, CA)
- Percentage Volume Change Index (radiology)
- Peripheral Virtual Component Interface
- Peripheral Vision Compensator Indicator
- Post-Venture Capital Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
In light of the fact that the payment of closing costs confers the same present value cash flow benefit on a purchaser as the payment of loan discount points, closing costs should be included in the definition of "points" to make cash equivalency adjustments.
Can they get a net present value cash flow advantage by pre-funding?