The effective date of the purchase of the property is May 1, 2010, and the price paid for the property is US$190,000 plus the assumption of any abandonment retirement obligations associated with the property, estimated to have a net present value of US$88,083 assuming annual cost inflation of 3% and using a discount rate of 10% per annum to discount back to present value.
What does PV stand for?
PV stands for Present Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PV
We have 48 other meanings of PV in our Acronym Attic
- Poliovirus (human enterovirus)
- Polycythemia Vera (blood disease)
- Poranichnye Voiska (Russian: border troops)
- Pore Volume (oil and gas)
- Position Velocity (physics)
- Possible Violation
- Potential Viewer
- Potential Vorticity
- Powassan encephalitis virus
- Prescott Valley (Arizona)
- Preservation and Value
- Pressure Valve
- Pressure Variance
- Pressure/Vacuum (valves for regulating gas and vapours on tankers)
- Presta Valve (bicycles)
- Previously Viewed (rental videos/DVDs now for sale)
- Price Volume
- Primärvereinigung (German: Primary; children's organization in the Mormon Church; aka Sunday meeting which children attend)
- Prime Vendor
- Prince Valiant (comic strip)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Present Value can assist business owners in any of these three situations by conducting certified business or equipment appraisals.
Then the present value of each is determined using the risk-free interest rate (B15).
For certain property types the net present value tax savings can be substantial.
7, Using Cash Flow Information and Present Value in Accounting Measurements, and is now publishing new standards building on these concepts at a torrid pace (for the FASB).
The present value of all payments under the rental agreement (including the interest), however, exceeds the fixed rent plus 110 percent of the AFR, so the proportional rental method does not apply.
Since the price you are willing to pay for any asset reflects the present value of the item, higher taxes that will be triggered upon sale are capitalized into a lower purchase price.
Your opponent calls a "pension expert" to the stand to testify as to the present value of a marital pension benefit.