The study found that among patients receiving opioid prescriptions for pain, the risk of overdose death was directly related to the maximum prescribed daily dose of medication.
What does PDD stand for?
PDD stands for Prescribed Daily Dose
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDD
We have 177 other meanings of PDD in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Disk Drive (various companies)
- Post Delivery Date
- Post Dial Delay (New Global)
- Post-Decorrelative Detector
- Pre Dinner Drink(s)
- Precision Depth Digitizer
- Precision Device Distributors (South Africa)
- Preliminary Design Document
- Preliminary Due Date
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Presidential Decision Directive (part of NSC)
- Presidential Disaster Declaration
- Presidentially Declared Disaster
- Priority Delivery Date
- Process Decomposition Diagram (Sprint)
- Product Definition Data
- Product Design and Development
- Product Development Detachment
- Professional Development Day (school teachers)
- Professional Development Department (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incorrect prescribed daily doses (PDDs) of ARVs could result in ART-resistant strains of HIV, leading to poorer therapeutic outcomes at vastly more expense and with more side-effects than those from the initial ART guidelines (Heelon et al.
Dose (g) was multiplied by frequency of administration to give a prescribed daily dose (PDD).
The effect of prescribed daily dose frequency on patient medication compliance.