While Erickson Retirement Communities exited the market, Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America, Inc.
What does PMMA stand for?
PMMA stands for Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMMA
We have 25 other meanings of PMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Protocol Management Module
- Pulse Mode Multiplex
- Purchase Money Mortgage
- Purple Marching Machine (Miles College marching band)
- Perpetual Motion Machine of the First Kind (thermodynamics)
- Paramethoxymethamphetamine (stimulant)
- Philippine Merchant Marine Academy
- Polymethylmethacrylate (Acrylic)
- Poverty Monitoring, Measurement and Analysis
- Precious Metals Marking Act (criminal statute; Canada)
- Project Management Maturity Assessment (Stanford Advanced Project Management)
- Purchasing and Materials Management Association of the Philippines
- Pennsylvania Milk Marketing Board
- Program in Mathematics and Molecular Biology (various locations)
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Permanent Magnet Moving Coil
- Precious Minerals Marketing Company (Ghana)
- Profesinio Mokymo Metodikos Centras (Lithuanian: Methodological Center for Vocational Training)
- Provena Mercy Medical Center (Aurora, IL)
- Providence Medford Medical Center (est. 1911; Medford, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The client, Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America, operates 17 not-for-profit retirement communities in Kansas and Missouri.