A well-known Palestinian theologian has urged Canadian churches to follow the lead of the Presbyterian Church in America, which voted recently for a selective divestment from Israel.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Presbyterian Church in America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCA
We have 761 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Power Control Algorithm
- Power Control and Alarm
- Power Control Assembly
- Power Corporation Act (Canada)
- Power Cost Adjustment
- Practical Computer Applications (Massachusetts)
- Pre-Certification Assessment (various meanings)
- Pre-Conditioned Air
- Predator Conservation Alliance
- Preliminary Configuration Audit
- Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (NSW, Australia)
- Present Company Accepted (UK)
- Press Cuttings Agency
- Prestonwood Christian Academy (Plano, TX)
- Prevent Child Abuse America (since 1972; Chicago, Illinois)
- Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth (Welsh university; UK)
- Primary Care Alliance (various locations)
- Primary Care Association
- Primary Competitive Advantage
- Primary Component Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the 212th General Assembly's overtures to the Episcopal and Moravian Churches, it also agreed to enter church-to-church conversations with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church in America.
Plumtree Software (Nasdaq:PLUM) today announced that Mission to the World (MTW), the mission-sending agency for the Presbyterian Church in America, has deployed a field report dashboard to 700 missionaries around the world through the Plumtree Enterprise Web Suite.