They also participated in annual Preparedness for Response Exercise Program (PREP) training.
What does PREP stand for?
PREP stands for Preparedness for Response Exercise Program (USCG)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PREP
We have 116 other meanings of PREP in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Resource Education Paper
- Post-baccalaureate Research Education Program
- Potentially Reduced-Exposure Product (tobacco industry)
- PowerPC Reference Platform
- Pre-Discharge Education Program
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (HIV)
- Pre-Freshman Enrichment Program
- Preliminary Review and Evaluation Panel (US Department of Justice)
- Preparation & Readiness Evaluation Period
- Preventive Relationship Enhancement Program
- Prisoner Re-Entry Program (various locations)
- Prisoners' Reading Encouragement Project, Inc (New York, New York)
- Process Energetics Program (Center for Energy Studies; University of Texas)
- Production Risk Evaluation Program
- Professional Enhancement Program
- Professional Research Experience Program
- Programmable Electronics Performance
- Progressively Reaching Excellence in Professionalism (Texas A&M University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coast Guard, Environmental Protection Agency, Research and Special Programs Administration, and the Minerals Management Service, will host a public meeting on the Preparedness for Response Exercise Program on Thursday, November 7, 2002 from 8:30 a.
Oil Spill Response and Planning tasks may consist of conducting Preparedness for Response Exercise Program drills and exercises and spill response training, as well as developing and updating oil and hazardous substance spill contingency and response plans.