The ultra-high purity silica phase material, OmniSpher(TM) 10 C18, is designed for preparative high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
What does PHPLC stand for?
PHPLC stands for Preparative High Performance Liquid Chromatography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Para Hydroxy Phenyl Glycine (chemical)
- People Helping People Global (Fairfax, VT)
- Patient Hygiene Performance Index
- Personal Health Planning Institute
- Professional Heating and Plumbing Installer (trade journal)
- Pakistan Herald Publications Limited (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Palos Heights Public Library (Palos Heights, IL)
- Pauline Haass Public Library (Sussex, WI)
- Pleasant Hills Public Library (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Prospect Heights Public Library (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Prospect Heights Public Library District (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Pre-Hospital Paediatric Life Support
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine (various locations)
- Public Health Policy and Management
- phpMyAdmin (software)
- Pool Heat Pump Manufacturers Association
- Pendle Hill Peace Network (Pennsylvania)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
- P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate (biochemistry, phenylalanine catabolism)
- Passive House Planning Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: VARI) today introduced the PrepStar 218 benchtop preparative high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) system.