In 1996, Florida began a pilot program that set up a Medicaid carve-out prepaid mental health plan in five counties, which partnered White Haven Hospital with four other community mental health centers and a national managed care company.
What does PMHP stand for?
PMHP stands for Prepaid Mental Health Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMHP
We have 10 other meanings of PMHP in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Marine Heritage Legacy (British Columbia, Canada)
- Police/Mental Health Liaison (Canada)
- Pioneer Mutual Hook and Ladder Society (Sacramento, CA)
- Preferred Mental Health Management, Inc. (Wichita, KS)
- Port Macquarie Hastings Municipal Band (Port Macquarie, Australia)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (nursing specialization)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Property Management Head Office (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Pulling My Hair Out
- Partido Movimiento Humanista Peruano (Spanish: Peruvian Humanist Movement Party)
- Preventive Mental Health Program
- Primary Mental Health Project (various locations)
- Port Melbourne Historical and Preservation Society
- Predicted Maximum Heart Rate
- Patchogue-Medford High School (New York)
- Physical Material Handling Segment
- Pittsburgh Mercy Health System (Pennsylvania)
- Pittsfield Middle High School (New Hampshire)
- Pollin-Miller Hospitality Strategies, Inc (Washington, DC hotel management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UTAH PREPAID MENTAL HEALTH PLAN The State of Utah established the UPMHP in July 1991, in part with the objective of controlling the costs of inpatient mental health treatment for Medicaid beneficiaries provided in acute care hospitals.