Product highlights * Rates and benefits are customized to each individual's circumstances and vary by state, industry and the level of benefits desired * Flexible payment options are available: annual, quarterly and monthly premium payment plans * Low premiums: Monthly costs can be as low as $10.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Premium Payment Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Power Projection Platform
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Practice Practice Practice
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Pre-fragmented Programmable Proximity fuzed round
- Pre-Laboratory Preparation Period (also seen as PLPP)
- Precio Promedio Ponderado (Spanish: Weighted Average Price)
- Preferred Provider Program (various organizations)
- Premier Partner Program (various organizations)
- Premium Paintball Products
- Premium Personal Password (Muzi)
- Premium Price Policy
- Preparation for the Professions Program (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching)
- Prepare, Prime, Paint
- Prepayment Penalty
- Prepositioned Procurement Package
- Presbyterian Peacemaking Program
- Presence, Posture and Profile
- Preservation, Packaging, and Packing
- Press Photographers of the Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
While standard insurance companies normally do provide premium payment plans, "The surplus lines market rarely provides premium payment plans" he added.
Regardless of the cost or premium payment plan, the benefit sends a positive message to employees, says Lehman.
Stag Disability Income Protection is unlike other disability income products because of its coverage flexibility, including choices of premium payment plans, benefit pay-outs, length of coverage, and other options.
The Phoenix Generations secondary guarantee feature ensures the policy will not terminate, as long as the illustrated premium payment plan is followed, even if there is insufficient value to cover monthly deductions and charges.
Participants can choose from traditional premium payment plans as well as alternative plans, allowing them to pay for their policy up front or extend premium payments over 10 or 20 years.