OTC Bulletin Board: HERF) today issued the following update and highlights of operations during the fourth quarter: -- According to preliminary, unaudited numbers, before year-end inventory adjustments and possible write-offs, Red Oak's Premium Hereford Beef (PHB) fresh beef program generated a profit during December.
What does PHB stand for?
PHB stands for Premium Hereford Beef
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHB
We have 58 other meanings of PHB in our Acronym Attic
- Philosophiae Baccalaureus (bachelor of philosophy)
- Photographic Bulletin
- Player's Handbook (gaming)
- Pointy Haired Boss (Dilbert)
- Poor House Bistro (San Jose, CA)
- Poptropica Help Blog (kids' website)
- Population Health Branch (Canada)
- Porcelain Hinged Box
- Pre-Hydrated Bentonite
- Psycho Hose Beast
- Player's Handbook 2 (Dungeons and Dragons)
- P-Hydroxybenzoic Acid
- Palomino Horse Breeders of America
- Pasadena Hispanic Business Association
- Payroll History by Account
- Peninsula Home Builders Association
- Peninsula Housing and Builders Association
- Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association
- Pleasant Hill Baseball Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reisinger indicated that while several customers for both precooked and Premium Hereford Beef (PHB) products have deferred placement of product in their retail stores until the fourth quarter, anticipated growth in both categories and the company's continued focus on branded premium pricing reflect an opportunity for future favorable results.
The company develops, markets and sells Red Oak Farms Premium Hereford Beef and Red Oak Farms premium food products.
Support will include the promotion and distribution of snack and gourmet products, as well as the import of Royal Salmon of Norway, a complete line of fresh and smoked seafood, and Red Oak Farms Premium Hereford Beef.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Oak Farms (OTC Bulletin Board: HERF) announces the opening of a Northeast service center to market and distribute Red Oak Farms Premium Hereford Beef.