Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Summit, NJ, Premier Healthcare Exchange (PHX) provides the latest technology-based, cost-containment solutions in today's healthcare industry.
What does PHX stand for?
PHX stands for Premier Healthcare Exchange (Bedminster, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHX
- Polarographic Half-Wave Potential
- Public Health Working Party (European Union)
- Pressurized Heavy Water (nuclear) Reactor
- Prairie Hill Waldorf School (Pewaukee, WI)
- Professional Home Warranty Service
- Public Health and Welfare Sectoral Bargaining Council (New Zealand)
- Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson (marketing communications agency)
- Partial Hepatectomy (hepatology)
- Patient History
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - Sky Harbor International Airport (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About PHX Founded in 2001, Premier Healthcare Exchange Inc.
Premier Healthcare Exchange (PHX) is pleased to announce it has hired Michael P.