Hildreth's certification expertise in ISO 14971 and related safety and risk analysis disciplines includes complete safety analysis from system-level Preliminary Hazard List, Preliminary Hazard Analysis and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) to software FTA/Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
What does PHA stand for?
PHA stands for Preliminary Hazard Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHA
We have 217 other meanings of PHA in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Hospital Association
- Phoenix (Amtrak airport station code; Phoenix, AZ)
- Physical Health Assessment
- Phytohemagglutinin (a polyclonal T-cell activator)
- Pinto Horse Association
- Portland Housing Authority (Portland, ME)
- Position Hazard Analysis (USACE safety management action plan)
- Potentially Hazardous Asteroid
- President's House Association (Georgetown College; Kentucky)
- Preventative Health Assessment
- Preventive Health Assessment
- Prince Hall Affiliated (Freemason)
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Production Handling Agreement
- Project Home Again (various locations)
- Protocol Handler (ATM)
- Providence Housing Authority (Rhode Island)
- Public Health Act (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Practitioner Nolan describes guidance on qualitative safety analyses, including the Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) reviews.
Such methods, discussed in this book, include practical risk analysis, failure mode and effect analysis, preliminary hazard analysis, progressive failure analysis, fault tree analysis, mean time between failures, Wohler curves, finite element analysis, cohesive zone models, crack propagation kinetics, time-temperature collectives, quantitative characterization of fatigue damage, and fracture maps.