The Preliminary Flood Risk Assessment is based on past and potential future floods and is part of a six-year risk management cycle running up to 2016.
What does PFRA stand for?
PFRA stands for Preliminary Flood Risk Assessment (Rivers Agency; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFRA
We have 22 other meanings of PFRA in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Frequency Receiver
- Project Feasibility Report
- Promoting First Relationships (child development program)
- prueba de función respiratoria (Spanish: Respiratory Function Tests)
- Public Finance Review
- Public Fishing Rights (New York State Department of Environmental Conservation)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency
- Purchase for Resale (sales classification)
- Patch-Fed Rod Antenna
- Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Administration (Canada)
- Professional Football Researchers Association
- Prudential Financial Regulatory Agency
- Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (UK)
- Penistone Footpath Runners & Athletics Club (UK)
- Polymeric Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (flash memory technology)
- Polarized Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching
- Philippine Foundation of Rural Broadcasters
- Police and Fire Retirement Board
- Parent and Family Resource Centre, Inc. (est. 1990; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Permanent Floating Riot Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its proposed blueprint would insist member states stage preliminary flood risk assessments of river basins and coastal zones.
In any case, the proposed directive insists member states stage a preliminary flood risk assessments of river basins and coastal zones.