However, based on preliminary communications with its auditors, Tianyin feels that it is unlikely that any material adjustments will be made to the financial data as disclosed herein.
What does PRECOM stand for?
PRECOM stands for Preliminary Communications
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PRECOM
- Providing REgional Climates for Impacts Studies (Hadley Centre, UK Met Office)
- Pegylated Antibody Fragment Evaluation in Crohn's Disease
- Petroleum Resource Centre and Information Services
- Phase III Randomized Evaluation of Convection Enhanced Delivery of Il13-Pe38qqr with Survival Endpoint (clinical trial)
- Prospective Randomized Evaluation of Carvedilol in Symptoms and Exercise (clinical trial; cardiology)
- Prospective Randomized Evaluation of Celecoxib Integrated Safety vs. Ibuprofen or Naproxen (medical trial)
- Peace River Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Florida)
- Programme Écotechnologies et Développement Durable (France)
- Precision Communications, Inc (Eagle, Idaho; contractor for installation of voice, data, fiber optic cabling)
- Preliminary Communications Search (US DoD)
- Precommissioning Detail
- Processing Emissions by Cloud and Precipitation
- Puerto Rico Electronic Commerce Society (San Juan, PR)
- Panchayati Raj Engineering Department (National Informatics Centre; India)
- Phytophthora Ramorum Educate to Detect (tree disease program; USDA)
- Planning, Research, and Evaluation Division (US Census Bureau)
- Poverty Reduction and Economic Development (Serbia; UN Development Programme; est. 2008)
- Predetermined Premium (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Hakimian said that negotiations with WPP hadn't yet advanced past preliminary communications and that they were just one of many tenants looking at the space.
The publication will consider manuscripts for publication in the following categories, providing they are prepared in proper scientific style and adequately referenced: * Original Articles * Review Articles * Technical Notes * General Articles * Preliminary Communications * Letters to the Editor Manuscripts submitted for publication should include a cover letter addressed to the editor and be sent to: Society of Cosmetic Chemists, 120 Wall Street, Suite 2400, New York, NY 10005-4088; Fax: (212) 668- 1504; E-mail: dscelso@scconline.
Tetrahedron Letters is the International Journal for the Rapid Publication of Preliminary Communications in Organic Chemistry.
Manuscripts will be considered for publication in the following categories, providing they are prepared in proper scientific style and adequately referenced: original articles, review articles, technical notes, general articles, preliminary communications and letters to the editor.
The journal will consider manuscripts for publication in the following categories, provided they are prepared in proper scientific style and adequately referenced: original, review or general articles, technical notes, preliminary communications and letters to the editor.
Manuscripts that will be considered for publication include: original articles; review articles; technical notes; general articles; preliminary communications and letters to the editor.